Terms and Conditions
- 1. LK Members shall accrue Rewards Points at the rate of 1 point for every 20 Thai Baht charged to their credit card.
- 2. 1 Reward point is worth 1 Thai Baht in redemption.
- 3. Member rewards point is applied only with "Member Rate".
- 4. Member rewards point is applied with these following hotels : LK The Empress, LK Royal Suite, LK Metropole, LK Residence, LK Legend, LK Royal Wing, Miracle Suite and Mantra Pura Resort Pattaya.
- 5. Rewards points earned cannot be redeemed for an award at the same time earned but can be redeemed an award at the next or further reservation only.
- 6. Rewards points cannot be transferred, exchanged, bartered or sold.
- 7. Rewards points accrued in a LK member's account shall be maintained in the account until they are redeemed for an award or until they expire, whichever occurs first.
- 8. Rewards points earned in one calendar year remain valid until December 31 of the next calendar year thereafter. Expiring points in each calendar year must be redeemed for an award by December 31. Expiring points that are not redeemed by December 31 are void and deleted from LK member's accounts.
- 9. An account may be closed at LK GROUP 's discretion if no points are accrued during a 24-month period. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time.
- 10. LK Rewards Program is maintained for the benefit and participation of individual members only. Only individuals are eligible for LK Rewards membership, and each member may maintain only one account. Duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation.
- 11. LK GROUP Rewards membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of L K GROUP. LK GROUP has the right without limitation, to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rewards, and reward levels at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated points , or the ability to obtain certain rewards. LK GROUP may, among other things:
(a) increase or decrease the number of points , received for a stay or required for a reward;
(b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward or category;
(c) add blackout dates, limit rooms available for reward redemption at any participating hotel, change or restrict participating hotels, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards;
(d) change program benefits, , conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points or miles, or rules governing the use of rewards;
(e) change or cancel rewards. The accumulation of points or miles does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to points, rewards, or program benefits. In accumulating points , members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level.
- 12. Additionally, LK GROUP has the right to end the LK GROUP Rewards program by providing written notice to its members six months in advance of program termination. In that event, the right to earn points and redeem for rewards may end six months after notification, no matter the extent of member participation in the program. We may terminate the program in whole or in part in any jurisdiction(s) if required to do so by applicable law.
- 13. LK GROUP has the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.